5 Problems With Cash Gifts (Solved By Tendr)
Cash gifts can be among the most thoughtful gifts there are but there are some problems with cash gifts that Tendr can help overcome. Here are some of the problems:
1. Lost checks. People lose checks, envelopes, and bills. But worse, sometimes you don’t even know when it happens. The guest who gave the gift may be sitting around wondering why they never got a thank you note.
2. Incorrect name on a check. In her February 6, 2014 column in the New York Times, Peggy Post, the great great granddaughter of Emily Post answered a reader’s question about how to handle this. Our answer, use Tendr. Problem solved.
3. Ugly cards. Unfortunately the card aisle at the store is often a picked-over mess. Tendr works with extremely talented designers to create fun, gorgeous digital cards.
4. A pile of checks is a hassle. We’ve heard about this one a lot and have experienced it ourselves. You just had the night of your life and now you’ve got to get to the airport to embark for Fiji. You’d love to have that extra few grand in your account when you land but there’s no time to make it to the bank.
5. Hard to keep track of gifts. Sure, some type-A couples keep a meticulous spreadsheet of their gifts and others have lists on legal pads. With Tendr, all the gifts are kept in your account so you can revisit them any time without having to keep cards in your house.